Monday, October 08, 2007

Forgot

There were a few things I forgot to mention on my To-Do list on my Monday Meanderings Post.




I forgot that I need to do something with this bag of golden delicious apples given to me by my parents (grown on their tree). I am thinking about making apple pie filling to freeze.





And, I need to plant these! My bulbs! I have a bag of tulip bulbs that need planting because, I really want to have beautiful tulips in the Spring. Now is the time to plant. I just love pretty tulips.






And, I have lots of sewing to catch up on too. I am making cloth wipes ( I bought some really cute cheap material from JoAnn Fabrics!)

Pretty busy here folks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your girls are awfully cute! And thanks for the reminder to get my bulbs in the ground!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails