Monday, October 08, 2007

For My Baby's Bum


I just received my new diapers for this new little one last week. Okay, well I only ordered two of them from a sweet nurse in town---but, I am hoping to register for more (hint, hint friends)!
I am really excited to use these! What do I love about them? I love that fact that they are simple, not bulky, adjustable, and I don't have to buy lots of different size diaper covers and prefolds, etc. Yeah!

Oh, and they are pretty cute! So, I am going to give them a try. I used prefold diapers with my first and it was pretty good because we could afford a diaper service. But, now that we have a VERY limited budget and babies with sensitive tooshies, I am going to do the work. And, if I have to do the work, I want to be somewhat easy as possible.

Love em' so far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails