I missed last week with Monday Meanderings. These past few weeks have been crazy and a stretch for me in so many areas. I realize that it will only get more and more complicated as we near the arrival of this baby. I am a lot more tired lately and less capable of doing many activites. So, trying to get organized now is my goal.
So, here we go for this week!
The Five areas:
- Bible Study/Devotions
- Must Do
- Zone / Cleaning
- Train Them Up
- Menu Planning
I am continuing with my two devotional and Bible study books. I am also trying to read through Romans in preparation for my Pastor's sermons coming up! Also.....playing worship music in our home!
I will be doing Joy Breaks as a quick devotional time.
"Loving God with All Your Mind" by Elizabeth George.
- Organize/Declutter Office (I am actually going to get this completed on Saturday---as hubby and kids are out of town and I will have home to myself to organize and clean)
- Write out plans for Christmas and Thanksgiving. We are having baby then, and I want to have as much planned out as possible
- Make Menu Plan and list of foods to freeze for Nov. & Dec.
- Continue to create my "Blessed Home Notebook"
- Place stamps on Christmas and Baby Announcement Envelopes
I have a lot to catch up with regular household cleaning. I need to focus on general cleaning this week. One thing that I really need to do is give my wood floors a good sweep and mop. They have not been cleaned for weeks (yikes, I am embaressed to admit it!) So, for this week I will clean floors, catch up on laundry, and get basics done.
Train Them Up:
Since last week, the girls were sick...we did not do much in the way of homeschool. I need to do some catchup with that, but I do want to spend sometime having devotions with the girls. I find this to be so important, yet often neglected because of time, etc. No excuse, I know....but, a realization at that!
Go here to see what I have planned for this weeks menu. I have added a few Fall meal ideas. I love Fall food!