Thursday, April 10, 2014

A few of my favorite....



I wanted to share a few blog/sites that I have found over the past several weeks that I love. 

These are sites that I have found recipes which I am hoping to try and that I have tried.   I am really excited about some of these places.  

Don't you just LOVE the good ol' internet where you can find EVERYTHING it seems?

Salted Paleo

 From this site,  I want to try:  The Hot n Crispy Cauliflower Tader Tots!

source
 Oh, the delicious meal plan for the day -- I want to have ALL of these to eat!  I think I just may!  Bananas and almond butter - oh yum.  And, I just love how she plated it.  What a cute idea.

  
source    

The Cauliflower Crust Hot Pockets --- OH, YUM and so much better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails