Tuesday, November 22, 2022

7 years...

 Well..... hello there! 

7 years. 

7 year sabbatical from writing on this blog.  Wow.... that is a long rest, pause, breath, break....  And, so much has happened over those....

7 years.

I was inspired to reignite this blog after reading my daughter Sophia's blog recently.  Honestly, I was wondering if my blog would still be here and if I would even know how to access it after.....

7 years. 

But, alas I found out that I am still somewhat savvy at computer stuff. Yay me!  I may have more grey hair -- no, I do not have grey hair --  for one, I dye my hair blonde with array of blooming streaks of color from time to time -- and I am not quite THAT old... it has only been

7 years.

And, I am a believer that wrinkles define journeys....and aging can be graceful and we can become more youthful as we age.  I am getting younger and smarter by the moment.  Haha, well, I like to think that. It is probably mostly just my eyes that are becoming dimmer with age, and therefore everyone looks fantastic! 

7 years.

I am not really sure what to chat with you about -- there is an abundant mouthful of seasons, journeys, goodness, hard things, hills and valleys of life that would be difficult to pour out in one blog post.  But, I suppose that a good place to start is maybe posting a few updated photos of my Lil' Daisies.  They are not so Lil' anymore -- as it has been....

7 years.

My four beautiful daisies have become ladies over night. They are still a sweet fragrance for this Mama -- a delight to me.  I wish I could share how much each of them mean to me as their Mama and friend.  God has blessed me with incredible lil' human beings -- growing up to be incredible big beans.....

7 years. 

Hopefully, I can be diligent to share more often -- occasionally - I don't want to give myself too much responsibility right off the bat.  I don't want to put too much in my arms all at once....I have enough to carry.... and occasionally sounds like a good amount of time to share.  I promise it won't be another

7 years. 

Okay....now for my incredible human beans (yes, I totally meant to spell it that way)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails