Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Please Pray

Today I want to ask you for prayer.

  It is my sweet Lydia's b-day today - and I am in the process of writing a blog post to honor her - however, today I am reminded how precious life is -- how blessed that we are given a day, an hour, a moment.

As a mom to 4 beautiful children - I can understand how difficult and hard it is to see your child suffering and sick. It puts a permanent pit in your stomach.

There is a family from my home church that has received  difficult news of their 10 year old son who was just recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.  The family is at Standford pursuing aggressive treatment for their amazingly brave sweet boy.

My heart just aches.... but my heart is also uplifted by the family's AMAZING  Faith in God.  Their focus is toward GOD, Who is their HEALER,  Who is their PEACE, Who is their COMFORT, Who is their HOPE, Who is SOVEREIGN over all things --even this tumor in their son Dylans brain.

Please pray with me for Dylan and his family.  Please pray for healing.  Please pray for Peace.  Pray for God's hands to cover them with blessings.

Dylan's mom Jenn has started a blog about this journey   please go on over and bless them with your prayers and words of encouragement.

In light of celebrating my own daughters birthday --- I want to celebrate the life of Dylan.  Each moment we have with our children is sacred --- is a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails