Sunday, August 29, 2010

Six Sense Sunday

So, I am playing a little fun game that I came up with (okay, not sure if I really came up with it, but I like to think I did).

I am sharing what I "experienced" this week with my senses. I will share every week on Sundays -- using the senses.


Now, I am sure you have noticed I said, "SIX" . And, if you passed Biology or Kindergarten you would know that really there only "FIVE".

But, I decided to be a little creative and witty and add an extra one "THINK". I am sure you have seen the movie "The Sixth Sense"? Well, it is not intended to be that spooky. I just added the extra to share what was going on inside my thoughts, heart, mind, soul!

So...if you want to play along....please do! The more the merrier and it makes me feel warm and cozy to know I have bloggy friends out there joining me in my spectacles!

Sweet Sunday!

SIX SENSES

TOUCH/FEEL -

The skin of my 3 month old baby—incredibly soft!

TASTE –

This recipe!!

Because we have lots of Japanese Eggplant growing in our garden

SEE

My two year old using scissors on paper. Creating??? (Hey, as long as it is not her hair, right?)

SMELL

Unfortunatley, the stench of dirty diapers. Eck!

HEAR –

The sounds of screeching notes of the newbie fiddler in our home – Sophia. “Twinkle, Twinkle…eek, Little, eek, rrrk, Star….eeek!”

THINK -

How do I continue every day in chaos? God’s hands are big, REALLY, REALLY BIG….because it is HE that is carrying me through the storm.

1 comment:

  1. Susie Mimi9:33 PM

    I'll play...Touch/feel: Hugging friends when losing a loved one. Compassion; Taste: Sweet corn from the garden; See: How happy my Granddog Moose was to see his Dave..saying "you are really here to get me!"; Smell: Sweet corn cooking; Think: God is so faithful, comforting in times of sorrow; strength when we are weak and providing everything we need...physically and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails