Thursday, January 07, 2010

A New Blog Face!

As you can see, I have been refacing the look of my blog! AND, I am happy to say, that I have finally been able to get three columns in blogger with the tutorial help from: Three Column Blogger

It took a little time and some adjusting, but I was able to temporarily get the three columns and this makes me very happy! I am getting a little closer to the look I like, however, I am still not sure if it is exactly how I want it in regards to design, colors, etc....but, it is a good start. Tell me what you think?

I am still working on it.... any suggestions, thoughts, ideas?

Thanks bloggy friends!

2 comments:

  1. I like! I also did a 3 column lay-out, I like it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you had 3 column...I am loving it so much better too! I like the look of your new layout Jessica!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails