Monday, September 08, 2008

VP with style -- a truely happening chic Mama

See....even our future VP of the United States of America is sporting a fabulous baby carrier. She is a model too, like me...showing the world how we can still carry on with life while keeping our little ones safely close to us --- I loved these pictures. I found them here at Amber's site, another blog mama who sells baby carriers too! I just couldn't pass these pics up. Since I was just sharing with y'all about baby carriers and then happened to see this...I knew you needed to see it too. Even more reason to check her name on the ballot when voting....a stylish VP wearing a sling!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Isn't it cool? I love seeing attachment parenting up front and center! Glad you used these pics! And thanks for the link. I "know" frogmama too from the BW'ing community and have even exchanged emails with Lorene and given her referrals as well! Small world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails