Monday, November 05, 2007

In the Midst of Worship


Last night I drove with my neighbor 2 hours to watch a Chris Tomlin concert.
WOW! It was fabulous. I loved the fact that he was all about worship and not performance. There was a screen that had the words to the songs he was singing on the screen and everyone there was worshiping and singing along with him.
I could tell that he was in the midst of worshiping God too. Instead of a concert, I felt like I was at a worship event just singing and praising God. Chris really does have an anointing for composing lyrics and music that really move you towards praising God.

We were also able to here Louie Giglio speak and oh, boy was he ever so moving in his talk.

Anyhoo, I loved the time there tremendously. I was refreshed with God's love.

I am thankful for the opportunity to Worship God freely in our country. I can't keep from singing about my Amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails