I spent most of the day Saturday working on a 10 week menu. Yes, you read it...10 weeks! Phew! We are very strapped for money for the next two months and I needed to raid the pantry, freezers, etc. to come up with 10 weeks worth of meals. Thankfully, a week ago, I made over 20 meals to freeze. This will come in handy for when the baby comes in about 5 weeks.
It will be a tight two months, but I have faith that God has already provided for us. He is our daily bread! (Matthew 6)
So, with 10 weeks already planned, it should make my weekly menu plans easy to post!
Lunches and Breakfasts are pretty basic and simple. They can consist of the following. These are basic things I have on hand already in my pantry and freezer, etc.
Muffins & Yogurt
Cereal w/ toast
Oatmeal w/ raisins
Bagels & Cream Cheese
Vegan Burrito (froz.) with salsa
Mac & Cheese (Dairy Free)
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Lunch Sides Options:
Carrots w/ Ranch Dip
DINNERS ---WEEK ONE
- Pizza (Pesto, Tomato, Gorgonzola, Pineapple...)
- Pasta: Penne & Marinara/veggie meat (Salad)
- BOCA Burgers & French Fries (Peaches, Salad)
- Mexican: Black Bean Nachos (black beans/veggie meat/bell pepper, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, salsa)
- Soup: Roasted Red Pepper Soup & Vegetarian Reuban Sandwiches
- Baked Fish and Cous cous w/ chickpeas & tomatoes, spinach
- Dinner at Kinney Home (Yeah, someone else is cookin')