I am keeping my schedule simple these next few weeks. Baby should be coming in about 5 weeks. I am thankful that I do have quite a bit accomplished before the arrival. Now, I started back in August doing most of these things in hopes of having a restful holiday season with our new baby!
Here is what I have accomplished or mostly accomplished:
- Christmas Shopping ( I have about 3 gifts yet to purchase)
- Christmas Letters (Just need some address labels on them)
- Meals Planned for 10 weeks ( about 20 meals made and frozen)
- Office Cleaned and Organized
- Baby Announcements (almost done)
- Activities planned for my older children for when baby comes.
So, here is what I am working on this week.
The Five areas:
- Bible Study/Devotions
- Must Do
- Zone / Cleaning
- Train Them Up
- Menu Planning
I plan to read in the Book of Romans from the Bible this week. Our church is doing a new study on the book of Romans, so I want to delve into more deeply. I plan to read at least 1-2 chapters a day. I also want to start working more on my prayer journal.
- Set-up Baby's room w/ clothes, etc.
- Clean master bedroom and set-up co-sleeper
- Homeschool Planning
- Sew some burp clothes
- Continue to create my "Blessed Home Notebook"
My zones coordinate with my must-do list. I will be working in the baby room and master bedroom this week.
Train Them Up:
I want to work on some fun art projects with the girls and also playing some games. I feel that I have not had time to just "play" with my girls and spend time with them because I get so busy with other things, or tired from my pregnacy, etc. I do want to continue to also read with them. We are working through a couple of books and I need to be more consistent with that.
Go here to see what I have planned for this weeks menu. Can you believe I actually planned for 10 weeks! Phew!