Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sonogram Says:

The Baby is....


...with crossed legs and had no intention of opening them up to let us peek. However, the baby waved it's little arm at us with vigor. I figured the baby was saying, "Hey Mama & Papa. I'm here and I am not showing you my privates. I am keeping it private!"
We think this baby has a sense of humor for sure or otherwise mighty shy!


Well, we hope that maybe at the end of the month there may be hope that this little one will be open to allowing us to peek!


So for now, hold off on buying that cute pink or blue outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Our little girl wouldn't show what she was at the sonogram either! Although we never had another one to find out . . . look forward to hearing the news.

    love you!
    tara :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails