Monday, April 02, 2007

Pickn' up Dirt!

I love contests and I love games:
However, I am not "one of those" people that seem to win everything. You know, the name that is always read on the ticket whenever there is a raffle of any kind. I remember a lady named Vrenda Kellems who is "one of those" people. I think she one several raffles in elementary school and high school fundraisers. And, I do believe she was a big winner on the Price is Right too. :-)
But, I never can resist the opportunity or competition of contests or games....so, here is one that I am pickn' up dirt on!

5 minutes for Mom, a website I frequently visit is giving away a Dyson Slim Vacuum!

Click on over to their place, read the instructions, and sign the Mr. Linky to enter. You must have a US shipping address to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails