Friday, November 03, 2006

Personality Profile

Is this me? Is this one of my weird ways that you find me charming? You better read quick as I am prone to moodiness and I may just have to scream in the next blog entry....or maybe laugh.....or maybe cry.....Oh, things I do. Thanks for loving spite my moods and quirky ways! I can't wait to see which color/picture you choose that describes your personality. Click on the World's shortest Personality Test and then Leave a comment and let me know YOU!
Your Personality Profile

You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails