Monday, April 11, 2011

April 10 Menu Plan

I haven't shared with you my meal plan for quite some time...so, I thought to share with you today this week's menu for our Lil Daisies household.

I am attempting to use up as much as I can in my pantry, freezer, and fridge first before buying a whole bunch of ingredients.  Do you ever do that?  Sometimes I have plenty in my "pantry" but I design a menu that requires going out and buying a lot of new items - thus spending more money and not being very wise and frugal with the food I already have.

So... here is what I came up with this week!

SUNDAY
Quesadillas & Spanish Rice

MONDAY
Orzo with Shrimp & Edamame
Gyoza

TUESDAY.
Lobster Raviolis w/ brown butter sauce, basil, parmesan
Green Beans
Spinach Salad

WEDNESDAY
Black Bean Soup (Crockpot)
Cornbread muffins

THURSDAY
Baked Potato Bar
Watermelon

FRIDAY
Mini Pizzas
Green Salad

SATURDAY
BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails