Friday, February 11, 2011

What's Up?


I was taking some time to look back upon my own blog and catch up on reading some other blogs that I enjoy. I feel a little sad being away from the blog world for such an extended time. I love writing and enjoy expressing my thoughts with you all. I love to create. Express.

It was fun to reminisce through my blog and find posts of laughter, creativity, deep thought, tears, spiritual blessings, mommy stories, adventures, disappointments, food, babies, projects.... I could go on...

I guess this has been a season of changes in my heart over the last few months. But, I must be honest in saying, that my absence from blogging has also been due to the fact that I am a BUSY Mama of four beautiful daughters and playing the role of wife to my ever so handsome hubby. And yet, trying to get my household and family to a place of peace and simplicity. I am learning to find joy in all circumstances.... and feeling the urge to create again.

Here is what we have been doing lately within the Lil Daisies home:

CREATING

WRITING

PLAYING


BAKING


CLEANING/SORTING


WATCHING


LAUGHING


RESTING



AND WITH ALL THIS COMES --- NAPPING!
















1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails