Friday, September 10, 2010

FAMILY FUN FRIDAYS - Masquerade!



My Lil Daisies love to dress-up! In fact, we had two overflowing baskets of dress-up apparel. Just recently we went through and down-sized (nice pun there) on the clothes.
But, we also enjoyed a time of playing dress-up!



Not only do my girls love to dress-up, they love music and dancing. So, what better way to have some fun family time than to dress-up, put on some groovin' music and DANCE!


Their favorite person to dance with is their Prince Charming (Papa)! I love the relationship my girls have with their Daddy. He is so good with them by interacting with their girly tendancies -- to dance, play his harmonica, and be their Prince. I think he is pretty charming too!!

What do you do to spend time with your kiddos? Share some of your ideas with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails