Last week we combined weeks 3 & 4 and did bedrooms. How did you do?
I will admit that it was a busy week for me and I didn't get all that I wanted accomplished in the rooms. I am hoping to finish up in the next few days and take some pictures to show you.
As for this week: Living Room & Family Room
- Vacuum floors, under & behind couches
- wipe down window sills
- Dust & clean entertainment center
- organize shelves, side tables, etc.
- baseboards (girls will get the pleasure of helping with this!)
If you one or both or another living space you will be working on -- don't forget to come back here and post what you accomplished so that you will be entered in to win the fabulous prize.
Remember what you are cleaning for?:
* TWIST Bamboo Cloth - contains three 100% Biodegradable bamboo clothes. Dusts- Polishes, All household uses! Made from Bamboo and Corn.
* Microfiber cleaning towels - contains two sunny yellow clothes
* Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Surface Wipes (Lavender Scent)
* Mrs. Meyers Clean Day All Purpose Soap Bar (Lemon Verbena Scent)
* 12 Lil Daisies Homemade Cleaner Recipe cards
* Lil Daisies Homemade Luxurious Linen scented Sachet
* Lil Daisies Wild Flower Mix for planting
* Lil Daisies "Daisy" flower mix for planting
* Meal Planning Pad (magnet)
* Lil Daisies Homemade Cleaning Apron (not shown in pic)
Is that enough to motivate you to clean at least one room in your house?
Remember you do not have to participate in every room to be entered into the challenge. Even if you clean just one room -- that gives you one entry into the prize. AND, it just may make you feel a little better to have at least one clean room done in your house...but, of course if you clean more than one room ...you will have more entries into winning the fabulous prize!
Okay let's don our aprons and get cleaning!