Monday, April 05, 2010

Spring Clean Carnival-- My Kitchen

It was a busy week with Easter celebrations, School activities, Science projects, meetings, etc. that I was a little worried at first that I wouldn't be able to get my Spring clean done in my Kitchen. And, wouldn't you know that the kitchen (in my opinion) is the most difficult to clean?

But I did it! And it was VERY rewarding and felt so good to see a beautiful sparkling kitchen that smelled so yummy clean!

Here is what I did!

BEFORE:



This was my plan:

  • Wash the outside of cupboards, handles
  • Wipe down windowsill
  • Shine sink
  • clean off all counters
  • clean under the dish drain
  • microwave
  • clean out dishwasher drain plug
  • clean under kitchen sink cabinet
  • floors
  • outside of appliances (refigerator, oven, dishwasher)
  • oven - inside, and outside
  • wipe down small appliances (crockpot, vitamix, coffee maker, cuisinart food processor, etc.)
AFTER:
( I was even able to add some decorative touches -- look atop my cabinets!)




AND A BONUS! I was able to enjoy my new clean kitchen with freshly baked homemade Papa bread~ Thank you to my hubby! Oh, the joys ....

2 comments:

  1. tammy2:29 PM

    Yay! it looks fantastic! great job Bella!! :)
    My kitchen is squeaky clean too! even the crumb trap at the bottom, under the cabinets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great...maybe I'll do my kitchen next week...maybe....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails