But I did it! And it was VERY rewarding and felt so good to see a beautiful sparkling kitchen that smelled so yummy clean!
Here is what I did!
This was my plan:
- Wash the outside of cupboards, handles
- Wipe down windowsill
- Shine sink
- clean off all counters
- clean under the dish drain
- clean out dishwasher drain plug
- clean under kitchen sink cabinet
- outside of appliances (refigerator, oven, dishwasher)
- oven - inside, and outside
- wipe down small appliances (crockpot, vitamix, coffee maker, cuisinart food processor, etc.)
( I was even able to add some decorative touches -- look atop my cabinets!)
AND A BONUS! I was able to enjoy my new clean kitchen with freshly baked homemade Papa bread~ Thank you to my hubby! Oh, the joys ....