Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TODAY...simple woman's daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
Garden boxes ready for planting. My darling hubby has built them all and has been busy getting them ready for planting some organic, yummy vegetables and fruits~ one of the things I love about Spring is gardening.

I am thinking...
about what to name this precious baby growing inside of me. We have about 6 weeks left until "her" arrival. We think baby is a girl.

I am thankful for...
My toothbrush and toothpaste -- I know, strange, huh? But, one of my weird things about pregnancy is that I LOVE to brush my teeth -- 5x a day, at least. So, I am thankful for them!

From the learning rooms...
Well, to be honest I would really like to begin devotionals again with my girls. We have been slacking off in this area for awhile, and I see the need and desire to pick it up again.

From the kitchen...
We are having a new recipe that I found in an Eating Well magazine while sitting in the OB office.

I am wearing...
Black cargo pants and a prego shirt. Honestly, I am getting tired of my clothing choices...it is near the end of my pregnancy and I look forward to having a little bit more variety in a couple of months.

I am creating...
Oh, so many things. But, I am almost done with creating a sewing area in my guest room I am falling in love with it! I can't wait to share pics.

I am going...
grocery shopping...nothing extremely noteworthy today. But, it is part of my life ....

I am reading...
Calm My Anxious Heart, by Linda Dillow (A woman's guide to finding contentment) I am on Chapter 5 this week~

I am hoping...
to be a gracious and loving mommy to my girls this week

I am hearing...
my girls playing dress-up (roll playing -- mommy, daughter, sister) I enjoy this kind of play. That is music to my ears!

Around the house...
cluttered rooms that need the finishing touches from our whole house room change. Dirty floors that need to be swept and mopped, box of DVDs that need to be sorted, Dishes that need to cleaned, Laundry that needs to be folded and put away, toilets that need to be swished.....pretty much "normal"???


One of my favorite things...
Ecos Liquid Laundry Detergent Magnolia & Lilies ~ a great natural laundry detergent that is chemical-free, works wonders, and smells incredible!


A few plans for the rest of the week:
continue to work our home: Spring Clean Challenge
prepare for Easter ~ And do some Easter Celebration Activities

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Lil Daisy running so freely ~

Join the
Simple Womans Day Book and share YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Debbie here from http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com
    I like to explore some new blogs of ladies that post on the Daybook near my name. You posted your daybook right after mine.

    Lovely "lil daisies" you have there.

    I love Calm My Anxious Heart... I have read it a couple of times and it is one of my daughter's favorites too.

    My daughter is working on plans for our garden too.

    We have lots of regular cleaning to do too. My mom is coming to visit for Easter. Spring cleaning has not started yet though. We need warmer weather and sunshine for that!

    Glad to meet you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm busy planning my garden, too. I have a little while until I can plant, though. In the next couple of weeks, I hope to start some seed inside. I love your photo. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Ecos too. Yes, wouldn't we be lost without our toothbrushes and toothpaste. I am a snacker so frequent brushing is important too. Congratulations on the new little one expected to arrive soon. I keep telling myself I need to do devotions with my family too. It is just so hard to do it without my husband. No excuses I know - just the way I feel though.

    Blessings,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails