Thursday, May 28, 2009

Worship


Bella,

Your voice fills my heart with joy! Did you know that when you sing of your love for me, all of Heaven is listening? You can praise me in the morning and in the nighttime before you go to bed. You can raise your beautiful voice to me anytime. Did you know that David, who killed the giant Goliath in battle, praised me all the time? I helped David do lots of special things for my kingdom because he loved me and he wrote many songs of praise to me. Bella, I chose you, just as I chose David. So write me songs of praise and sing your heart out, my love. I hear every word that comes from my daughter's mouth.

Love,
Your King who loves to hear you sing

************************

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart and tell about the wonders you have worked.
~Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails