Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From My List Notebook

I thought about projects that I wanted to work on this Summer. What do I do? Make a List! I love lists! My "plan" is to take one room at a time and work on it throughout the week. In each room, I separated it into parts or 'mini-projects' --I would do one mini-project a day. Some projects might require more than one day and some projects could probably be grouped together in one day. So, here is a peak into my one of my lists:




Home Organizing Projects

Master Bedroom
Under the Bed
Changing Table
Book Shelves
Closet
Clutter

Master Bathroom
Under Sink & Drawers
Medicine Cabinets
Large Towel Cabinet
Bathtub Clutter

Hall Bathroom
Under Sink & Drawers
Medicine Cabinet
Bathtub Clutter

Guest Room
Closet
Bookshelf
Under the bed
Under the crib
Make Curtain

Kid's Room
Organize Toys into bins
Closet
Drawers
Put up decorative border
Shelves
Under Bed

Hall Closet
Games
Hats/Gloves/ Coats
Shoe Rack

Laundry Room
Under Utility Sink
Top of Dryer
Shelves

Kitchen
Finish Organizing with my friend (Drawers/Shelves)
Faux Paint --Scripture on Wall
Under Sink
Pantry
Family Room
Kids Desk Area

Living Room
Paint Wall
Toy/Book Shelf
Book Shelf
DVD's & CD's
Entertainment Center

Office
Paper Clutter
Stationary
Keyboard area
Supplies

Garage
Bins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails