Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Buddy and Me




Sisters

© ANGELICA MACHADO Copyright Family Friend Poems
God sent us to be sisters
So we can be best of friends
To be there for one another
Even when there is pain
I thank the lord for sending my sisters to me
For whom i truly love and care
We shared so many things together
Like laughter and some scares
It’s funny how we sometimes argue
I guess its normal, in this world
But, having you as my sister
Means more to me, more than you'll ever know
I wouldn’t trade you for anything
I will never let go
As our friendship continues to grow
So will my love for you
Just always remember you can talk to me
I'll be the best friend you ever knew

5 comments:

  1. Your children are absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures. I especially like the second one. I was one of three girls in my family and it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the girls! I have two girls as well, so I had to steal, I mean borrow the poem to share with them!! Just Beautiful!!

    Jen
    God's Shining Stars
    http://godsshiningstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, how sweet! I'm glad you now have sisters with Tif & Su. And I'm so glad the little ones have each other. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:30 AM

    I always wanted a sister. It is fun watching your girls love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest pictures of your girls! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails