Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mosaic


My life has been filled with ups and downs. A mosaic of sadness, joy, doubt, grace, fear, freedom...In the midst of life’s most difficult changes, I can be comforted by knowing that one thing never changes: God’s love for me. He’s with me in every circumstance, every life change, every situation. He’s not just with me – He’s in me. I pray that you also will be reminded that God is Emmanuel. He is always with you....through every circumstance.

A Mosaic Meme:
1. Bella 2. Garden Tomatoes 3. 1994 4. purple and teal 5. Drew Barrymore 6. Arnold Palmer 7. Yucatan, Mexico 8. Mom's Cherry Cheesecake 9. Homemaker 10. Family 11. Creative 12. Lil Daisies


This was a fun meme I found at The Homespun Heart, here are the details if you want to make your own!

Here’s how it works:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to? (or, What year did you graduate high school?)
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

Write me a comment and let me know if you made your own Mosaic Meme. I would love to come over and take a glance!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails