Sunday, July 13, 2008

This is what we are planning to eat this week....


My healthy husband has decided that he wants to do a healthy McDougall cleanse this week. Basically, he wants to eat McDougall style for a week to cleanse his body from processed foods, oils & fats, etc. So, I am encouraging him with making meals this week to help him out. However, there will be days that I will adjust the meal for him a little bit. For example: The girls and I will be eating Mahi Mahi tacos and he will be having black beans instead of the fish.
So....here it is folks.

Breakfasts:
My Husband -- Oatmeal
Girls -- Cereal, Yogurt w/ blueberries, Toast with Peanut butter, Pancakes, Oatmeal, etc.

Lunches:
My Husband -- Potatoes, Salads, or McDougall Dinner leftovers
Girls -- Sandwiches, Salads, Quesadillas, etc.
Dinners:
Monday:
Tuesday: BBQ Swim Party with Bible Group
  • Husband: Bean Salad, Corn Tortillas
  • Girls: BBQ Salmon Burgers, Salads, etc.

Wednesday:
  • Husband -- Black Bean Tacos
  • Girls -- Mahi Mahi Tacos
  • Fruit Salad

Thursday
Friday

And This pic is here just because I wanted to put it here. She is my darling monkey jumper. and determined to get that frog up there. Squishy Cheeks! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails