Thursday, July 10, 2008

Paint her world

Our new camera arrived on Tuesday and I am sooooo glad it is here. I am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles of it. But, I did figure out how to take a few pics.

Sophi is out of town this week spending time with her Poppie and Mimi at a Christian Day camp. She is loving it! I don't know if she will ever come home. She is having the "bestest time ever!"

Lydia and I have tried to have a good time together while she was gone.
Here we had some paint time and we made cookies this day too. At first she did really well in keeping the paint contained to a refined area.

BUT THEN....


She could not resist. According to Lydia, Paint must go on body parts too! Our bellies are canvas too! Oh, she had a WONDERFUL time. Hmmm. Maybe this is why we limit painting time in our home.
Smart mommy already had the bath water running....she knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails