Monday, March 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday March 3

Icky Sickness Go Away...DO NOT come back another day. We are tired and worn from all your doing....we just want some sunshine and healthy, happy home.

As you can see these past two weeks, um...rather month has been filled with sickness. Arrg, I am tired of it. The sun has been beautiful these past couple of days and we are trying to soak it all in and stay healthy.

So, I am finally posting a menu for this week (I failed to do it last week). Hopefully, I will be able to stick with the plan. You never know, with three kids, things are bound to change.


Lentil Tacos
Fruit Salad










Tuscan Bean Soup
Homemade Bisquits
Green Salad









Stir-Fry
Brown Rice
Edamame







Lasagna
Bread Sticks
Green Salad





Coconut Lentil Curry
Brown Rice

Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to let me know how you enjoy the Tofu Lasagna and the Thai Shrimp wraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails