Sunday, March 09, 2008

Menu Plan March 10th

We are getting ready this week for a busy, but fun and exciting weekend. Our families are coming to celebrate with us Rosalia's Dedication, an early Easter Dinner, and just fun family time. This will be the first time that Ric's sister and brother in-law will meet Rosalia. So, I have a simple, but healthy menu this week as I will be attempting to clean my house.
(I attempted several times to add some pretty pictures with this post, and for some reason each time ended up in an error---ah bugger! So, I made add them later).


Vegetable Stir-Fry
Asian Salad

Tortellini Pasta

Garlic Bread
Salad

Black Bean Taco Salad
Fruit Salad

Boca Burgers
Homemade Potatoes

Shrimp Etouffee

Brown Rice
Green Salad

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:21 AM

    Your menu looks great to me! I made that black bean taco salad a couple of weeks ago, and it was really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 AM

    Oh... thanks for the recipes. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks awesome!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:12 AM

    What a yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Thanks for the recipe links! My daughter recently decided to give being a vegetarian a try. I am working hard to support her but not being a vegetarian myself, I am not familiar with main dish recipes. These sound fabulous! I will put them on my menu for next week. Thanks again. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to say that your Lil' Daisies are just so precious! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Your meal plan looks great too! I'm going to check out the Black Bean Taco Salad right now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling girls! Your menu looks great, we are going to try adding some more vegetarian meals to our menu and some of your's look quite tasty. I already have your tortellini recipe bookmarked!

    Cheers, have a great week,

    Kiy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails