Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What is in your home?



Newsweek reports:
humans carry around potentially dangerous and toxic chemicals in our bodies that come from ordinary household cleaners,objects, and lotions, etc.

I found A Guide to Less Toxic Products. I looked through some of them and it seemed to me to be pretty good alternatives. I have not looked at all of them.
Here are cleaners that we use in our home: Simple Green, Seventh Generation, ECOS Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyers

It might be time to look at and valuate what you are using in your home...especially with little children living there too!

1 comment:

  1. I posted on this last week as well - scary that you can normally not even find out what is in our children's toys unless it labels itself as "not" having something in it (like being PVC-free). I'm slowly weeding through our home trying to get rid of bad plastics, things that potentially have phthalates in them, using up and getting rid of dangerous cleaners, but it takes time. . .

    On a lighter note, I tagged you for a MEME on my blog today!

    Have a great week!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails