Friday, February 29, 2008

Conversation

Between Sophia and Rosalia (as much as a 3 month old can say)

Sophia: Rosalia, Do you wanna play a game? Huh, huh? Yeah. Do you want to play a game? Sweet Rosalia?

Rosalia: (Smiling)

Sophia: Okay. You be the baby. Pretend you are in a basket and lost in a stream. I found you and named you, um...Dazzle.

Me: (Thinking: Dazzle? I was for sure thinking Moses...but I suppose Dazzle is more modern. And, Rosalia is such an actress and great at Sophia's game: she really knows how to be a baby! Ha ha)

1 comment:

  1. Dazzle that is hilarious. What is up with the stripper names. My girls name everything Candy, Crystal, Jewel and I always think of strippers when they do. Thanks for leaving me a message the other day. I love your blog it is so much fun. I am glad I am not the only one with a challenging two year old.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails