Saturday, February 16, 2008

2 Year Old Perspective


  • Let's see what the new baby does when I jab my finger in her eye. (I wonder if they new baby would like to have a raisin like me)
  • How would this pasta taste if I completely dunk it in my milk.
  • These postage stamps make really neat stickers
  • I think the baby is hungry. Maybe she'd like a piece of celery. (Or raisin)
  • I bet chocolate handprints would improve the look of this couch.
  • It is impossible for me to keep my shoes on if I am in my car seat.
  • I need to be at the top of the highest appliance in the house.
  • Every object in this house needs my signature on it in permanent marker.
  • Diaper wipes look so lonely in the box. I should take them all out so they can play.
  • I wonder if this green marker is as healthy as green vegetables.
  • Mom's hair stuff smells good. I should rub it all over my body.
  • Jumping from the couch to the coffee table needs to be an Olympic event.
  • Sleep is for sissies!
  • My goal in life is to take everything within my reach and put it where it doesn't belong.

Adapted from Mom..and Loving It! by hilliard and autry

2 comments:

  1. This.
    Is.
    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Lydia loves to have fun and I think she wants others to have fun with her. I know she loves her little sister. How special to share a raisin, but I think she should wait til Rosalia has teeth. Ha! Ha! Good thing Lydia told you she shared.She is a "funny girl"! AND a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails