Saturday, December 29, 2007

Recapturing --New Years Fun

Kelli from There is No Place like Home wrote a blog about recapturing the past year of blogging. I loved the idea and thought I would join in too.
Here is a peek from my past year of blogging. You should join in too.
Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture or two from each month.

~January ~

How was your New Years Eve celebrations?


Remember Targirl?

Lydia and her love of reading!

~February~
This week at our home: Rest

Our 2nd Annual Couples Valentines Party

~March~
From the encouragement of my friend...reminding me that my,"blog has not been updated in awhile...and wondering what happened...is everything okay with you?"

Sweet Grammie Mae ---with the Lord in Heaven March 15th

~April~
I love contests and I love games:
However, I am not "one of those" people that seem to win everything

Blogger!

~May~
A few days ago I had the honorable duty of attending Jury Duty!

Spring Girls!

Do we remember the NUK?
Bye Bye NUK!

~June~
Very simple this week.

Garden goodness

Happy 2nd Birthday Lydia
She had a doggy birthday


~July~
So, your Mama and Grandmama always told you "Eat your crust, it is the best part". Of course, you always believe your Mama, right?



~August~

The Lil' Daisies peeking over the fence at our neighbors. What snoops!




It's a GIRL! Rosalia!

~September~
I watched this on 20/20 about the most frugal family in America.

Sophia our ballerina girl.

~October~
I think I have been "nesting" since this baby has been conceived! But now... I am really really really "nesting".


Happy 5th Birthday Sophia.
She had a Tweety Bird Birthday


~November~
Yesterday I went to have my day at the Spa. Let's just say I would dream of having that done every night before I go to bed.

Happy "Birth" Day Rosalia Mae! We welcome you!
You are a blessing!


~December~
By having a newborn, two young girls, and a wonderfully hungry husband, I have been blessed by friends and church family giving us yummy bountiful meals.


Christmas Baking

Rosalia is one month old!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:45 AM

    Whay a beautiful year you have had!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl this year too :) Have a wonderful 2008!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, all the photos are just too sweet.

    Congratulations on the baby, she's beautiful :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year you have had! Congrats on the new babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in the fun! I enjoyed all of your pictures, you have a beautiful family!
    Happy New Year!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails