Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Years Eve Menu



It would be nice to have something gourmet and delightful for our New Years Eve dinner...but, having a newborn baby and two sugar overloaded girls, I decided on something simple. We are having over our close friends for food, fellowship, and fun. Maybe for our annual Couples Valentine Party, I will be more fancy. Happy New Years!

  • Homemade Pizza (BBQ Chicken & Pineapple, Pepperoni, Veggie Delight)
  • Green Salad w/ reds (red tomato, red bell pepper, red onion, cranberries)
  • Assorted Chips & Dips
  • Martinellis, wine, champagne
  • Assorted desserts

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blessings blog. If you were asking permission (which you don't need to do) to copy the idea, please feel free. I know of at least one other person who has already done so. It was a fantastic project.... one that I think I might do again sometime.

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails