Sunday, September 16, 2007

Monday Menu September 17th


So....we have a budget of $50.00 remaining for the rest of the month. Yes, that means $50 for two weeks. Can I do it? How frugal can I be?
I suppose it is time to really dig deep into the freezers and pull out something and toil through the pantry to add to it and let my creative juices flow....
Oy vey!


BREAKFASTS
Muffins w/ juice
Cereal w/banana or strawberries soymilk
Pancakes


LUNCHES
PB& J
Grilled Cheese & Apple Sandwiches
(Carrots, Fruit)

DINNERS
Dijon Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta (We didn't eat it last week!)
Frozen Garden Beets

Couscous w/ raisins & pinenuts
Tofu Curry

Polenta & Corn Kernals w/ homemade tomato sauce
Mahi Mahi (from the freezer)

BlackEyed Peas & Rice (Hoppin' John)

Boca Burgers
Homemade French Fries

3 comments:

  1. I've managed that before--but not willingly & not without a few prayers and aside remarks. Your menu sounds really good. I will pray that the $$ stretch and blessings come in unexpected ways.

    With prayer,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the low budget for the rest of the month and am searching my freezer and cupboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, everything sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails