Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Update on the week!

So... here is how I'm doing so far this week!
Must Do:
  • Unpacked! Laundry about done (for now...isn't it always endless?)
  • Working on Blessed Home Notebook... a project in progress (at least started!)
  • Potty Training?---Ugh! I need lots of prayers with this one. She LOVES to wash hands and do her business on the floor than sit on the potty....but, we are SLOWLY getting there!
Devotions:
Yesterday (Tuesday) was a hard day! I had a melt down day. I didn't do devotions that day and I truly believed it affected my day! Sticking with God and having that reflective time truly uplifts the soul. Today we have Worship music playing and we are praising God. A much better day!

Zone Cleaning:
My front porch is swept. Woo hoo!

Train them up:
I think tomorrow we will be doing some "Little Chef" time by making cookies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails