Sunday, April 29, 2007

Taking Care of Business...

In Past News:
For those of you that read my blog entry about the Mini Me Blogger and were utterly confused?? Well, I fixed the blog entry and you can read it here. Somehow the pictures did not post the first time and it is now displayed in all its glory. Check it out! (I do love my little blogger)

In "New" News:
There are some of you out there yet to know the EXCITING news in our lives. I have been waiting for a specific friend to call me anytime now to celebrate in shouting "Woo Hoos" together in this fabulous news. (So after you are done reading this my dear friend, I will be awaiting the phone call)
Yes, yes....Ric and I are blessed again once more....and yes, yes...my tummy is expanding rapidly. No, I am not getting fat (per say)...but rather I am gaining weight for the blessing of a baby.
Yes, yes, yes. We are pregnant, expecting....Whoot whoot!
So, now that the news is officially out there in blog world, I have the official right to write all about it. So bewares to all that my pregnancy mind could deliver unexpected entries beyond your comprehension to my sanity. Did that make sense? No, probably not. But, that is okay because I am with excuse! PTL!

So.....I have discovered today Why my tummy is getting uncomfortable and my pants are no longer fitting right....to this I am comforted to know. Here is what I am experiencing now...

"You may be feeling extra gassy or bloated now, too. That's primarily because the major doses of progesterone your body produces early in pregnancy relax smooth muscle tissue throughout your body, and that includes your gastrointestinal tract. This relaxation slows your digestive processes, which can cause more gas, bloating, burping, flatulence, and generally miserable sensations in your gut, especially after a big meal."

Don't say I did not warn you!
Now off to bed for me....it is time to rest and allow my digestive processes to process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails