Simply, I toss the list and come up with something anew. Some things God has impressed upon my heart,through reading His Word, to work on...to be all I can be for His glory.
So, I decided to write a list of 12 things. One thing for me to strive towards each month of this year. I know that I am not perfect. I may fail at sometimes...but God is gracious and merciful. What I need to do is to obey..... He will take care of the rest.
My 12 "Somethings Anew" are:
- To be a more godly wife....Read Here
- To serve my children by nurturing their heart
- To show Christian hospitality more
- To read more so that I can work towards having a better Christian mind (Romans 12:1-2)
- To live passionately for Christ--the passion has to be rooted in Biblical Truth
- To encourage others in their walks with Christ
- To die to self
- To be bold to share what Christ has done for me
- To sing with joy daily --keep my home a worshipful place
- To nourish my body, soul, and spirit
- To memorize His Word
- To overflow with prayer and worship---maintain a prayer journal