Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here I go....here I go....here I go.....

Here I go.....here I go.....here I go.....
Yes, Can you believe I am here....clueless blogger me (newbie blogger) is here and I am slowly ( I mean slowly) trying to figure out the world of blogging. I really, truly have no clue what I am suppose to be doing, let alone write. Now, how silly is that? Is this normal? I am suppose to be a "blogger", I should have plenty of ramblings to post. Right? I guess nobody is perfect the first time. Okay, yes there are those of you out there that seem to get it all right the first time, but hey, I think with a little hard work and some time (which I really don't have...but, I am making! Lord willing) I will get this blog thing down. Hmmmm....

Well, I have read many great and inspiring blogs (some of them mommies like me, probably with more kids and better organization) and well they are doing it. I am inspired. I feel like the little blue engine "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can"....or Elliot from AI singing "Here I go...here I go....here I go"

Well......Here I go..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails