Monday, September 27, 2010

From Under The Laundry Pile


As you can see - my blog writing has been quite slow over the past few weeks. In fact, I didn't even post a FAMILY FUN FRIDAY for last week. Shame. I know...

...there were so many blog posts that I have wanted to write all tucked in my head, but not been able to let out. Welcome to Autumn post, Tutorial for making a CUTE purse, Planning a Crafty Party ---

Life here at the Lil Daisies household has seemed to be running with activity and busy-ness. In fact, we just got back from a whirlwind of a camping trip. I am so tired - worn thin - even me the mom has had meltdowns.

Now, I love my girls -- ALL FOUR of them. They ARE my Lil Daisies and I am blessed that God has given them to me for this short (too short, I am told) time

...but, you'd think being a mom of girls would be a bowl-full-of-cherries-with-homespun-whipped-topping-easy-as-rhubarb-pie! But, have you seen the laundry pile??? Girls come with a million pieces of fabric!

Well, this post is just a little somethin' somethin' to let you know that I am not supermom (for those of you who dream that I am), my life is not perfect yet, and I do fall and trip over my flip-flops every day, but by the grace of God and by HIS strength, I manage to get up again and face the pile of laundry set before me...

...hope to see you in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we love you. Supermom or not. Glad to know I'm not the only one "buried." If you hear a voice calling from the laundry, it's just me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails