Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Time -- Going Deeper 2


I am going to be starting a series or "party" of family time next month. I have been working on getting it set up and hope to share with you soon.

If you remember this post -- an idea for family time that I shared earlier. Here is another idea that I would like to share with you.

AFFIRMATION NOTES -

Write notes or have kids draw pictures of encouragement to the other people in your family, expressing what you appreciate about them. Attach any verses that come to mind as you think about each person and what he or she means to you.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Have you seen the Post-It commercial where the guy proposes using post-its? I love that ideas, but was thinking for a special event, maybe a birthday, writing a bunch of memories, affirmations, verses, drawings, etc. and spelling out the honoree's name in those post-its!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails