Thursday, March 18, 2010

Itch for Craftiness


I have an itch to do some crafty things. But, of course I am only at the beginning of my project list. I am working my way through, skipping around on my list...but, that is what occurs when you have a creative ADHD mind. My hubby always teases me that I am REALLY good at coming up with creative projects -- obtaining the end result is another thing. I don't always quite finish what I started. I am working on it though.

What's on my project list?

Homemaking:
Re-arranging, de-cluttering, cleaning, and decorating all rooms in our house (Yep! Seriously)
Make Homemade Wipes
Make Homemade Cleaners

Party Planning:
Easter Celebrations
Planning Lydia's Wizard Of OZ birthday Party

Sewing:
aprons
baby items (burp clothes, blankets,)
quilts
summer dresses for the girls

Scrapbooking/Pictures
Put all pictures into albums or scrapbooks.
Scrap pages for all my girls ( I am WAY behind)
Pictures into frames & hang

Crafting:
Create Mod-Podge Names
Create Cute Cleaning Cards
Decorative Scripture Verse Frames

Blogging:
Spring Clean Carnival Party -- with prizes
Shoebox Sister Swap

Some of my Favorite Fabulous Craft Blogs/Sites




1 comment:

  1. You are a superwoman, you're amazing, how you do it? Where do you get the time to do everything you do?
    It is fortunate to have you as blogfriend.Bicos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails