Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dancing Turkey -Cha Cha Cha!

Celebrating Grandma's birthday was a fun experience for the Lil Daisies. Lydia was very interested in the "Dancing Turkey".

Lydia: Are we going to put the "Dancing Turkey" on the Beer in the BBQ?

I had to take a double take in my hearing when she said this--not really concerning the BEER but.. A Dancing Turkey? NAh, well apparently she saw her Auntie Suzy and Grandma making the chicken dance while it was getting prepped. So...our meal became called a Dancing Turkey.

I guess that I can now officially claim that I have eaten "Dancing Turkey" to my list of weird things I have eaten: Like cow tounge, Octopus, and Frog Legs....and funny how it tasted just like chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Susie Mimi8:34 AM

    LOL Would have loved to have seen the dance of the "dancing turkey".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails