Friday, May 22, 2009

What's Cooking

Here is what I planned out for us to eat for dinners this week. I am almost done with my menu "plan" and I hope to show you soon. I actually had it almost completed and then my computer crashed and I lost it all. I was VERY bummed out to say the least. But, I think it actually ended up being fine, because I have considered doing something a little different. Can't wait to show you.










Here is what I had planned:

  • Curry Rice w/ chickpeas
  • Garlic Naan Bread
  • Green Beans

  • Spinach Noodles
  • w/ pesto, cherry tomatoes, peas, and shrimp
  • Green Salad
  • Corn Bread

  • Taco Salad
  • Watermelon

  • Grillin' - Veggie Burgers
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Pineapple

  • Baked Potatoes
  • Broccoli

  • Pizza --Ric's Homemade
  • Fruit Salad

2 comments:

  1. I think I will just start making the meals you plan, I won't have to make my own list, and I get to try all the yummy things you guys eat! Aren't I a genius? Now, if I could just get someone else to do the cooking! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLuv---LOL! Have at it! ( I am assuming this is the chica of the household not the chico writing?)

    Though, you may want to add a steak to your menu, cause I ain't grillin' cow hiney!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails