Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bullet

I thought I would update you with all my randomness stuff via bullet style. Sometimes it is just easier to read, but easier to quickly jot it down too. Lists--love them!

  • Working on Laundry---somehow I have managed to create a mountain of about 10 loads of laundry. Yikes.
  • Creating a special "First Day of Spring" day for Friday the 20th. (Of course, we will have a post to share with you about this fun day!)
  • Found out that I have VERY low Iron. Um, no wonder I was extremely tired all the time and not energy. So, I am taking an Iron supplement and golly oh my---I have some energy. Not nearly what I need, but even a small amount of iron has helped me at least think.
  • Cleaning Project: The Office. I would really like to finish cleaning, organizing, purging etc. this room and decorate it. We don't have any money at the moment to pour into it, so I have to be very creative in how I decorate.


So, there you have it. A short list...but at least a little glimpse into what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails