- One cake to decorate
- Two sore feet
- Three ---My Daugther is turning three this weekend and having a SUPER fun party planned....lots to do to prepare though
- Four cards and presents to make for Father's Day
- Five people in our family having birthdays this week
- Six rooms to clean completely before Saturday: Bathroom, Guest Room, Master Bedroom, Kitchen/Family Room, Living Room, Office
- Seven loads of laundry needing to be either/or washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Eight maids a milking: okay just kidding....but it is about how many times I have to give Rosie milk! I couldn't really think of something for #8. Hey, I tried.
- Nine years of marriage celebrating on Friday the 13th. Oooooo!
- Ten dollars a ticket that I need to be selling for Sophia and Lydia's ballet performance in Peter Pan next weekend.
And other numbers for pure random joy....
- 40 Fruit Kabobs made for Sophia's last day of school
- 25 Goodie Buckets needing to be made to give away at Lydia's Birthday
- 100 screams a day at a( not mentioning the name, ahem) medical insurance people...
- 196 unread emails in my inbox
- 621 unread posts in my google reader
- 2 pillows that I am now going to place my head upon
- 1 man that I plan to go snuggle with right now....
Goodnight Y'all... I will be back when.... I don't know when.... when I get my numbers sorted out and the storm calms down a little?? ....maybe. Anybody still out there?