Tuesday, April 01, 2008

No Foolin' ....

I wanted to do something really clever for April Fool's Day....but, I couldn't think of anything.

Happy Birthday Uncle Chuck!

Here is a Google Chat w/ my Husband:

Me:
house is still a mess....loads of laundry from the weekend....dirty dishes splattered all over the kitchen counters.....i am really tired...really really tired....we have people coming tonight to our house for a Bible Study....all i really want to do is sink under my bed covers with a flashlight and read a book like a child and then drift off into a deep sleep....i think i will go eat worms...big fat skinny ones....actually, i am going to try and take a 10 minute rest so that I can hopefully get some energy to clean our house before the company comes. And you?


Ric:
K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, how is that for words....I still filled my quota for words for the day in chat form and so did my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails