Thursday, January 31, 2008

Preparing Hearts


A bit of encouragement for you today.

  • Light a candle
  • Put on some reflective music (whatever that may be to you. It could be celtic hymns, worship music, classical, etc.)
  • Warm up a cup of something sweet and delicious (hot chai, coffee, tea, etc.)
  • Grab your notebook and Bible
  • Find a comfortable chair or seat

  • Breath-in and Breath-out (slowly)
  • Listen
  • Write down what you hear

  • Read
  • Pray
  • Be Still


My goal is to brush away my mental list of important things to accomplish and replace it with the high priority of focusing my efforts on how to communicate love to my family in the hours left in my day. I need to prepare my heart. Read, Do, Teach.

Ezra 7:10
For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails