Monday, December 10, 2007

Little bits...

Who said adjusting from two to three was easy?

Hmmph.

Since Mimi (my saintly mom) left, I have cried....

...I have not had any real sleep
...I need chocolate on an hourly basis
...I have cried
... A LOT!

Ric has yet to go back to work, so he is my hero and has saved me from complete catastrophe.

...I have cried.

To be honest, there are times where I just don't want to do anything...I don't want to eat, I don't want to change diapers, I don't want to clean, I don't want to sleep (wait....I do like to do that. I am just not getting any)...

Hmmmph!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bella. It sound's like you are really going through a difficult phase. I don't envy you at all 3 must be so much work. Try and remember that it can only get easier.
    I send you all my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails