Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thankful ---for this day....


Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.



It is a drizzle rain outside today. Calming.
Today I lit a candle. Soothing music playing in the background. Made my bed. Cleaned the kitchen. Vacuumed the floors and swept. Helped girls to clean their room. Drank some Hot Chai tea. Cleaned with Pinesol again!
Now, I am about to do some sewing at a friend's house while sipping on some Hot Cider and some homemade Minestrone soup. Beautiful time of fellowship with friends.

About a week left before this next Lil' Daisy arrives. I am excited to hold her sweetness in my arms and not have her kicking my ribs out of whack anymore.

Sweet, sweet Saturday. I am enjoying this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails